About the Blog
This blog once had a 'Jeff Jefferson' theme, but I haven't done quite enough with it. Perhaps I will return to that in the future, but for now, this is my repository for random things I want to put on the Internet. It carries no guarantees of updates at all except for when I feel like it.
Topics range from fairly confessional discussions of my life, to philosophical writing, to detailed analyses of fiction, to music/ukulele lyrics and chords. This blog lacks a focus, but that's how I like it.
- Thai Peanut Curry Stew
- The Beach Boys’ ‘God Only Knows’ on the Ukulele
- Bonnie ‘Prince’ Billy’s cover of Glen Cambell’s ‘Less of Me’
- Explication of Brian Evenson’s “Virtual,” from his collection, the Wavering Knife
- Bonnie ‘Prince’ Billy’s ‘I Am Goodbye’
- An Email to Larry David Analyzing his Cancer Jokes
- Always Melting
- Reading Poetry
- Mumei Yume